Last we heard from Kat Dahlia, she was Happy (and she knew it). Three months later, the Vested in Culture/Epic Records pop buzzmaker thinks she might be going Crazy. The cause of her sudden mental instability? If you guessed “a man,” you are correct. On this new single, released along with an unknown director’s official visuals, the Miami native fills us in on the obsessive thought patterns and erratic behavior she’s been experiencing since falling for a new guy. She may not be feeling like herself lately, but lovesickness clearly hasn’t diminished her pop savvy. With an instantly memorable melody and a catchy bubblegum-pop beat by Glass John, this joint has all the makings of a hit. If you like what you’re hearing, you can cop the single now via iTunes, as well as keeping it locked you-know-where for the latest on Dahlia’s yet-unscheduled studio debut, My Garden.
Written by richard on 02/18/14
Submit your Rating
Vested in Culture/Epic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.