Last we heard from Kat Dahlia, she was Happy (and she knew it). Three months later, the Vested in Culture/Epic Records pop buzzmaker thinks she might be going Crazy. The cause of her sudden mental instability? If you guessed “a man,” you are correct. On this new single, released along with an unknown director’s official visuals, the Miami native fills us in on the obsessive thought patterns and erratic behavior she’s been experiencing since falling for a new guy. She may not be feeling like herself lately, but lovesickness clearly hasn’t diminished her pop savvy. With an instantly memorable melody and a catchy bubblegum-pop beat by Glass John, this joint has all the makings of a hit. If you like what you’re hearing, you can cop the single now via iTunes, as well as keeping it locked you-know-where for the latest on Dahlia’s yet-unscheduled studio debut, My Garden.
Written by richard on 02/18/14
Submit your Rating
Vested in Culture/Epic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.