Last we heard from Kat Dahlia, she was Happy (and she knew it). Three months later, the Vested in Culture/Epic Records pop buzzmaker thinks she might be going Crazy. The cause of her sudden mental instability? If you guessed “a man,” you are correct. On this new single, released along with an unknown director’s official visuals, the Miami native fills us in on the obsessive thought patterns and erratic behavior she’s been experiencing since falling for a new guy. She may not be feeling like herself lately, but lovesickness clearly hasn’t diminished her pop savvy. With an instantly memorable melody and a catchy bubblegum-pop beat by Glass John, this joint has all the makings of a hit. If you like what you’re hearing, you can cop the single now via iTunes, as well as keeping it locked you-know-where for the latest on Dahlia’s yet-unscheduled studio debut, My Garden.
Written by richard on 02/18/14
Submit your Rating
Vested in Culture/Epic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.