Last we heard from Kat Dahlia, she was Happy (and she knew it). Three months later, the Vested in Culture/Epic Records pop buzzmaker thinks she might be going Crazy. The cause of her sudden mental instability? If you guessed “a man,” you are correct. On this new single, released along with an unknown director’s official visuals, the Miami native fills us in on the obsessive thought patterns and erratic behavior she’s been experiencing since falling for a new guy. She may not be feeling like herself lately, but lovesickness clearly hasn’t diminished her pop savvy. With an instantly memorable melody and a catchy bubblegum-pop beat by Glass John, this joint has all the makings of a hit. If you like what you’re hearing, you can cop the single now via iTunes, as well as keeping it locked you-know-where for the latest on Dahlia’s yet-unscheduled studio debut, My Garden.
Written by richard on 02/18/14
Submit your Rating
Vested in Culture/Epic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.