Having recently parted ways with Def Jam, Karina Pasian has taken matters into her own hands with the independent release of a brand new promo single. On Outta My Head, Sarom serves up a driving, four-on-the-floor synth instrumental as the singer laments her inability—or is it unwillingness?—to stop thinking about a certain ex. Though the pop songstress doesn’t ciurrently have any forthcoming projects on the horizon, those who like what they’re hearing can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for all the latest developments in her career.
Written by richard on 03/9/12
Submit your Rating
VY Records, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"16 At War" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.