Having recently parted ways with Def Jam, Karina Pasian has taken matters into her own hands with the independent release of a brand new promo single. On Outta My Head, Sarom serves up a driving, four-on-the-floor synth instrumental as the singer laments her inability—or is it unwillingness?—to stop thinking about a certain ex. Though the pop songstress doesn’t ciurrently have any forthcoming projects on the horizon, those who like what they’re hearing can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for all the latest developments in her career.
Written by richard on 03/9/12
VY Records, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"16 At War" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)