Having recently parted ways with Def Jam, Karina Pasian has taken matters into her own hands with the independent release of a brand new promo single. On Outta My Head, Sarom serves up a driving, four-on-the-floor synth instrumental as the singer laments her inability—or is it unwillingness?—to stop thinking about a certain ex. Though the pop songstress doesn’t ciurrently have any forthcoming projects on the horizon, those who like what they’re hearing can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for all the latest developments in her career.
Written by richard on 03/9/12
Submit your Rating
VY Records, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"16 At War" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.