Karina Pasian may be an up-and-coming pop starlet, but she shares a lot in common with your average Joe or Jane: frequent frustration with life’s complexities, a tendency to nod off in class, a fantasy of swan-diving into a swimming pool filled with marshmallows… On new single It’s Whatever, released along with official visuals by High Five Collective, the singer gives listeners a little insight into her mindstate, sharing her unique perspective on everyday—and not so everyday—life over production by Needlz. Find yourself nodding along? More catchy cuts await on the yet-unscheduled Trips to Venus EP, Vol. 1 (Love Edition), an expanded re-release of last December’s Trips to Venus EP, Vol. 1 (Holiday Edition) (still available for digital purchase via iTunes).
Written by richard on 04/25/12
Submit your Rating
VY Records, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"16 At War" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.