Karina Pasian may be an up-and-coming pop starlet, but she shares a lot in common with your average Joe or Jane: frequent frustration with life’s complexities, a tendency to nod off in class, a fantasy of swan-diving into a swimming pool filled with marshmallows… On new single It’s Whatever, released along with official visuals by High Five Collective, the singer gives listeners a little insight into her mindstate, sharing her unique perspective on everyday—and not so everyday—life over production by Needlz. Find yourself nodding along? More catchy cuts await on the yet-unscheduled Trips to Venus EP, Vol. 1 (Love Edition), an expanded re-release of last December’s Trips to Venus EP, Vol. 1 (Holiday Edition) (still available for digital purchase via iTunes).
Written by richard on 04/25/12
Submit your Rating
VY Records, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"16 At War" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.