Def Jam teen sensation Karina Pasian wants all the boys to know one very important thing: she isn’t another toy in your toy box. Following her moderately successful and still rising single, 16 At War, Pasian is unleashing her new collaboration with Lil’ Mama, Baby Baby. Responsible for the uber-hits Umbrella and Touch My Body, the duo of The-Dream and C. Tricky Stewart add their magical pop presence to the writing and production of Baby Baby, ensuring the song a home on the Billboard charts. Pasian will release her debut album, First Love, in June.
Written by DJ Z on 04/24/08
Submit your Rating
VY Records, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"16 At War" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.