Def Jam teen sensation Karina Pasian wants all the boys to know one very important thing: she isn’t another toy in your toy box. Following her moderately successful and still rising single, 16 At War, Pasian is unleashing her new collaboration with Lil’ Mama, Baby Baby. Responsible for the uber-hits Umbrella and Touch My Body, the duo of The-Dream and C. Tricky Stewart add their magical pop presence to the writing and production of Baby Baby, ensuring the song a home on the Billboard charts. Pasian will release her debut album, First Love, in June.
Written by DJ Z on 04/24/08
Submit your Rating
VY Records, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"16 At War" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.