Nothing is more frustrating than knowing how you feel about a special someone, but whenever you have the chance to tell that person how you feel, you simply draw a blank. Appealing to a large contingency of love-struck, tongue-tied teens is 16-year-old singer Karina, who just last month made an appearance inside our DJ Booth. On her new Ryan Leslie-produced single, Can’t Find The Words, the Def Jam signee explains “…The chemistry we have is hard to find / but to find the right words it’s going to take some time.” While relationships sometimes fall victim to a lack of patience, fans of the Washington Heights, New York native will need to exhibit plenty; Karina’s album doesn’t drop until August 12.
Note: The streaming of “Can’t Find The Words” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by DJ Z on 06/8/08
Submit your Rating
VY Records, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"16 At War" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)