Nothing is more frustrating than knowing how you feel about a special someone, but whenever you have the chance to tell that person how you feel, you simply draw a blank. Appealing to a large contingency of love-struck, tongue-tied teens is 16-year-old singer Karina, who just last month made an appearance inside our DJ Booth. On her new Ryan Leslie-produced single, Can’t Find The Words, the Def Jam signee explains “…The chemistry we have is hard to find / but to find the right words it’s going to take some time.” While relationships sometimes fall victim to a lack of patience, fans of the Washington Heights, New York native will need to exhibit plenty; Karina’s album doesn’t drop until August 12.
Note: The streaming of “Can’t Find The Words” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by DJ Z on 06/8/08
Submit your Rating
VY Records, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"16 At War" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.