Nothing is more frustrating than knowing how you feel about a special someone, but whenever you have the chance to tell that person how you feel, you simply draw a blank. Appealing to a large contingency of love-struck, tongue-tied teens is 16-year-old singer Karina, who just last month made an appearance inside our DJ Booth. On her new Ryan Leslie-produced single, Can’t Find The Words, the Def Jam signee explains “…The chemistry we have is hard to find / but to find the right words it’s going to take some time.” While relationships sometimes fall victim to a lack of patience, fans of the Washington Heights, New York native will need to exhibit plenty; Karina’s album doesn’t drop until August 12.
Note: The streaming of “Can’t Find The Words” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by DJ Z on 06/8/08
Submit your Rating
VY Records, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"16 At War" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.