What motivates Kardinal Offishall to keep murdering mics on the daily? Nothing more and nothing less than the satisfaction of another beat blazed. As the T-Dot heavyweight puts it on his latest single selection, “I just wanna Get It In (B4 I Go)” Here, Nottz serves up a gritty street instrumental to back Kardinal as he flexes his creative muscles in hard-hitting verses. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; A.M.T.R.I.M (Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself) currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 04/9/12
Submit your Rating
Black Stone Colleagues/GFMGG
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Graveyard Shift ft. Akon" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.