What motivates Kardinal Offishall to keep murdering mics on the daily? Nothing more and nothing less than the satisfaction of another beat blazed. As the T-Dot heavyweight puts it on his latest single selection, “I just wanna Get It In (B4 I Go)” Here, Nottz serves up a gritty street instrumental to back Kardinal as he flexes his creative muscles in hard-hitting verses. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; A.M.T.R.I.M (Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself) currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 04/9/12
Submit your Rating
Black Stone Colleagues/GFMGG
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Graveyard Shift ft. Akon" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.