Currently experiencing cardiac arrest? You may want to log off the ‘net and seek some medical attention – seriously, browsing DJBooth.net can wait. If it’s your eardrums that need defibrillation, however, this official remix of Clear, the first single off T-dot mainstay Kardinal Offishall‘s forthcoming fifth full-length, may be just what the doctor ordered. This version of the reader-approved cut retains Offishall and Supa Dups’ propulsive, stop-start boardwork, but amps up the Caribbean flavor considerably; dancehall heavyweight Elephant Man steps up to the mic to deliver a heavily-accented hook and opening verse, and Kardinal maintains the energy level with his rapid-fire middle bars. So, Booth readers, does Elephant Man’s addition bump this record up from a solid club jam to a certified banger? Either way, one thing is crystal Clear: K.O. Fans can expect plenty more hot new material from the North-of-the-border vet in the first quarter of 2010, when Mr. International hits store shelves and online retailers off Black Jays/KonLive/Geffen/Interscope .
Written by richard on 11/15/09
Submit your Rating
Black Stone Colleagues/GFMGG
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Graveyard Shift ft. Akon" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.