In the time since Kardinal Offishall dropped his fourth album (and international debut), Not 4 Sale, the Booth has experienced a full-scale Canadian invasion. In addition to reader favorite and fellow Toronto native Drake, artists from Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa, and even smaller cities such as Brampton and North Gower have made an impact on our charts. On the first buzz single off his forthcoming fifth LP, Kardi returns to reclaim his throne, making Clear that those thinking of getting in his way do so at the risk of receiving a few third-degree burns. Backed by Supa Dups’ off-the-wall boardwork, Kardinal makes a convincing case for his North-of-the-Border supremacy. If you’re craving more from the Canadian emcee who helped start it all, keep it locked to our frontpage for all the latest on his forthcoming album.
Written by Burmy on 08/20/09
Black Stone Colleagues/GFMGG
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Graveyard Shift ft. Akon" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.