For those who were old enough to watch MTV in ’91, you might remember a female by the name of Rita. Known all across the country as being “dangerous on the dance floor,” Rita was the seductive fictional character created by former duo, Musto & Bones. Though Rita has been in hiding for the last 17 years (probably right behind Tommy Musto and DJ Frankie Bones), another lady has appeared on the dance floor and she’s just as Dangerous. Spotting this unsafe female on a new song are Canadian MC, Kardinal Offishal, and the man who inked him to a record deal, Akon. While Kon’s new album, Acquitted, is set to drop in May, Offishall’s Konvict debut, Not 4 Sale, has no current release date.
Written by DJ Z on 03/19/08
Submit your Rating
Black Stone Colleagues/GFMGG
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Graveyard Shift ft. Akon" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)