Every man has his type, and Booth newcomer KAPTN is no exception. On his first Booth feature, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, the Island Records buzzmaker expresses his admiration for white chicks who are Black in the Behind. The Stereotypes cook up an appropriately booty-shaking instrumental backdrop for the Los Angeles representative’s bars, and New Orleans mainstay Juvenile (a fellow fanatic for the female gluteus maximus) provides a high-energy middle verse. Feeling it? This promo cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on KAPTN’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)