Every man has his type, and Booth newcomer KAPTN is no exception. On his first Booth feature, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, the Island Records buzzmaker expresses his admiration for white chicks who are Black in the Behind. The Stereotypes cook up an appropriately booty-shaking instrumental backdrop for the Los Angeles representative’s bars, and New Orleans mainstay Juvenile (a fellow fanatic for the female gluteus maximus) provides a high-energy middle verse. Feeling it? This promo cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on KAPTN’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.