Every man has his type, and Booth newcomer KAPTN is no exception. On his first Booth feature, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, the Island Records buzzmaker expresses his admiration for white chicks who are Black in the Behind. The Stereotypes cook up an appropriately booty-shaking instrumental backdrop for the Los Angeles representative’s bars, and New Orleans mainstay Juvenile (a fellow fanatic for the female gluteus maximus) provides a high-energy middle verse. Feeling it? This promo cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on KAPTN’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.