How is Kap Kallous like a Sushi Bar? Easy—they’ll both Give It to You Raw. On his latest single, making its world premiere on our front page, the Panhandle State emcee serves up a platter of lyrical prosciutto, delivering his hard-hitting bars over a booming synth beat by Optiks and Seandammit. Windy City buzzmaker Psalm One and ¡MAYDAY! member Wrekonize showcase their own raw rhyme stylings on the cut’s latter two-thirds. For Sushi Bar, the recently-featured Lighthouse and much more, cop Kap’s Grandeur LP when it drops digitally, for free, June 13.
Written by richard on 05/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothings Free" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.