Kap Kallous will be the first to admit that he ain’t perfect. Over the course of his life, the Floridian rhymesayer has made his fair share of Bad Decisions. Very few of them, however, have been in the realm of music. On this freshly-released single, Kap makes a number of very smart calls—for example, enlisting the guest services of Panhandle State mic-murderers MidaZ the BEAST and Shinobi Stalin. His taste in beats is equally impeccable, as evidenced by the cinematic, string-drenched Optiks production he’s chosen to back his and his collaborators’ thought-provoking bars. If you appreciate the Decisons Kap Kallous made here, then watch our pages for more quality singles leading up to the currently-unscheduled release of Grandeur via Doxside Music Group.
Written by richard on 10/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothings Free" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.