As if the involvement of one of the greatest beatsmiths to ever do it weren’t enough to get hip-hop heads interested in the OST to RZA‘s upcoming feature-length directorial debut, the Wu Tang legend’s enlisted none other than Kanye West to spearhead the latest single off the set. White Dress is disarmingly smooth in comparison to its two-fisted predecessors, Built for This and Tick, Tock, with Kanye, Bobby Digital, Tapez and Boogz collaborating to create a poignant, R&B-inflected backdop for bars chronicling Yeezy’s bittersweet romance with an alluring jet-setter. DanTheMan complements the record with evocative snapshots from Tokyo, Rome and numerous other global hotspots. The Man With the Iron Fists OST is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers October 23, in anticipation of the flick’s arrival in theaters November 2.
Written by richard on 10/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.