As if the involvement of one of the greatest beatsmiths to ever do it weren’t enough to get hip-hop heads interested in the OST to RZA‘s upcoming feature-length directorial debut, the Wu Tang legend’s enlisted none other than Kanye West to spearhead the latest single off the set. White Dress is disarmingly smooth in comparison to its two-fisted predecessors, Built for This and Tick, Tock, with Kanye, Bobby Digital, Tapez and Boogz collaborating to create a poignant, R&B-inflected backdop for bars chronicling Yeezy’s bittersweet romance with an alluring jet-setter. DanTheMan complements the record with evocative snapshots from Tokyo, Rome and numerous other global hotspots. The Man With the Iron Fists OST is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers October 23, in anticipation of the flick’s arrival in theaters November 2.
Written by richard on 10/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.