As if the involvement of one of the greatest beatsmiths to ever do it weren’t enough to get hip-hop heads interested in the OST to RZA‘s upcoming feature-length directorial debut, the Wu Tang legend’s enlisted none other than Kanye West to spearhead the latest single off the set. White Dress is disarmingly smooth in comparison to its two-fisted predecessors, Built for This and Tick, Tock, with Kanye, Bobby Digital, Tapez and Boogz collaborating to create a poignant, R&B-inflected backdop for bars chronicling Yeezy’s bittersweet romance with an alluring jet-setter. DanTheMan complements the record with evocative snapshots from Tokyo, Rome and numerous other global hotspots. The Man With the Iron Fists OST is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers October 23, in anticipation of the flick’s arrival in theaters November 2.
Written by richard on 10/12/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)