“I don’t like you n-gga. If I was old enough I’d fight you n-gga. I wanna run over you with my bike you n-gga. Don’t go to sleep at night you n-gga…” If I had a dollar for every time I uttered these words to one of my Mama’s Boyfriends, I’d be rich. I’ve been waiting for this song my whole life. It’s like the anthem of guys raised by single mothers. Donda’s baby boy Kanye West released an unfinished a capella version of the track last year when he dropped by Facebook for an impromptu performance before the release of MDBTF...my mom got married a month later. I’d hoped that the full version, complete with
production from Yeezy himself
, would have been out for the wedding, but a year later on their anniversary will do just fine. Ha! Currently, Yeezy and Jay-Z are finishing their Watch The Throne LP. Wonder if we can get a Hova verse on this?
Written by ThroatChopU on 06/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.