“I don’t like you n-gga. If I was old enough I’d fight you n-gga. I wanna run over you with my bike you n-gga. Don’t go to sleep at night you n-gga…” If I had a dollar for every time I uttered these words to one of my Mama’s Boyfriends, I’d be rich. I’ve been waiting for this song my whole life. It’s like the anthem of guys raised by single mothers. Donda’s baby boy Kanye West released an unfinished a capella version of the track last year when he dropped by Facebook for an impromptu performance before the release of MDBTF...my mom got married a month later. I’d hoped that the full version, complete with
production from Yeezy himself
, would have been out for the wedding, but a year later on their anniversary will do just fine. Ha! Currently, Yeezy and Jay-Z are finishing their Watch The Throne LP. Wonder if we can get a Hova verse on this?
Written by ThroatChopU on 06/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.