“I don’t like you n-gga. If I was old enough I’d fight you n-gga. I wanna run over you with my bike you n-gga. Don’t go to sleep at night you n-gga…” If I had a dollar for every time I uttered these words to one of my Mama’s Boyfriends, I’d be rich. I’ve been waiting for this song my whole life. It’s like the anthem of guys raised by single mothers. Donda’s baby boy Kanye West released an unfinished a capella version of the track last year when he dropped by Facebook for an impromptu performance before the release of MDBTF...my mom got married a month later. I’d hoped that the full version, complete with
production from Yeezy himself
, would have been out for the wedding, but a year later on their anniversary will do just fine. Ha! Currently, Yeezy and Jay-Z are finishing their Watch The Throne LP. Wonder if we can get a Hova verse on this?
Written by ThroatChopU on 06/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.