“I don’t like you n-gga. If I was old enough I’d fight you n-gga. I wanna run over you with my bike you n-gga. Don’t go to sleep at night you n-gga…” If I had a dollar for every time I uttered these words to one of my Mama’s Boyfriends, I’d be rich. I’ve been waiting for this song my whole life. It’s like the anthem of guys raised by single mothers. Donda’s baby boy Kanye West released an unfinished a capella version of the track last year when he dropped by Facebook for an impromptu performance before the release of MDBTF...my mom got married a month later. I’d hoped that the full version, complete with
production from Yeezy himself
, would have been out for the wedding, but a year later on their anniversary will do just fine. Ha! Currently, Yeezy and Jay-Z are finishing their Watch The Throne LP. Wonder if we can get a Hova verse on this?
Written by ThroatChopU on 06/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.