Most artists who have large egos often trip out after an immediate bout of success. Others, without good reason, start their career long “I’m Cocky” binge due to a one hit smash or highly acclaimed featured verse (that is if feature verses can be highly acclaimed.) Kanye West on the other hand doesn’t care what you think and allows his fans to enjoy his ego trip along with him. This unique quality is on display on the remix to his street single, Cant Tell Me Nothing, featuring the background ad lib king, Young Jeezy. He doesn’t care what you think of him, which is clear, however he might if that meant you weren’t planning to pick up his brand new album when it drops; Graduation will be in stores and Online September 11th.
Written by DJ Z on 07/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.