The third single off Kanye West’ upcoming third album, Graduation, has arrived and man, is it good! Produced by Ye’ himself, along with help from DJ Toomp and Late Registration collaborator, Jon Brion, The Good Life is everything you’d expect from a song with such a title. Using a sample from Michael Jackson’s hit, Pretty Young Thing, the song has a feel good vibe that will translate into spins at clubs, weddings, strip clubs, bar mitzvahs, and house parties for the next decade. All that, and no mention yet to be made about the feature artist, T-Pain? Kanye West doesn’t need Teddy to make this song a hit, but heck, everyone else is using him, so why not? It’s the good life, baby!
Written by DJ Z on 08/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.