The third single off Kanye West’ upcoming third album, Graduation, has arrived and man, is it good! Produced by Ye’ himself, along with help from DJ Toomp and Late Registration collaborator, Jon Brion, The Good Life is everything you’d expect from a song with such a title. Using a sample from Michael Jackson’s hit, Pretty Young Thing, the song has a feel good vibe that will translate into spins at clubs, weddings, strip clubs, bar mitzvahs, and house parties for the next decade. All that, and no mention yet to be made about the feature artist, T-Pain? Kanye West doesn’t need Teddy to make this song a hit, but heck, everyone else is using him, so why not? It’s the good life, baby!
Written by DJ Z on 08/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.