Born in a small university town called Njala located in Sierra Leone, West Africa, Kanjia’s musical influences were vastly different than that of a boy born within the continental US. Kanjias style is Regg-Hop which translates to a fusion of Hip-Hop/Reggae/Dancehall. Alongside a catchy yet simple beat, he lends his unique vocals, complemented by house hold names Twista, Pitbull and E-40.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!