Born in a small university town called Njala located in Sierra Leone, West Africa, Kanjia’s musical influences were vastly different than that of a boy born within the continental US. Kanjias style is Regg-Hop which translates to a fusion of Hip-Hop/Reggae/Dancehall. Alongside a catchy yet simple beat, he lends his unique vocals, complemented by house hold names Twista, Pitbull and E-40.
Written by DJ Z on 08/3/06
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.