In Kang! Smoke‘s line of work, mobility is paramount. That’s why, on his latest single, the Field Mob alumnus is Trappin’ out the Car. His first Booth feature since dropping off Mention My Name in 2009 (back when he was still going by “Chevy P”), this newly-released mixtape single finds the ATL native lacing a whip-ready Wreck Maquier beat with agile, high-energy block talk. Be sure to peep Johnathan Andrade‘s official visuals, which depict Kang! chewing the scenery as a Jheri-curled “ice cream man.” For this street banger and much more, cop the artist’s K.A.N.G street album, available online as of December 2012.
Written by richard on 11/8/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.