In Kang! Smoke‘s line of work, mobility is paramount. That’s why, on his latest single, the Field Mob alumnus is Trappin’ out the Car. His first Booth feature since dropping off Mention My Name in 2009 (back when he was still going by “Chevy P”), this newly-released mixtape single finds the ATL native lacing a whip-ready Wreck Maquier beat with agile, high-energy block talk. Be sure to peep Johnathan Andrade‘s official visuals, which depict Kang! chewing the scenery as a Jheri-curled “ice cream man.” For this street banger and much more, cop the artist’s K.A.N.G street album, available online as of December 2012.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.