For all the guys out there: have you ever met a female who had it all – beauty, intelligence, style, class – but ended up too intimidated by her apparent perfection to make a move on That Girl? If so, you’ll have no trouble relating to Booth newcomer Kane‘s brand new mixtape single. That’s not to say that the ladies should feel left out – female listeners will doubtless get butterflies in their stomachs on hearing Kane and featured artist Ray J pour out their hearts about the special girl who has them utterly enchanted. The Miami native’s breathless verses find him rapping over himself (with a little studio help), listing off all his love interest’s wonderful qualities, and the emotional effect is heightened by Beat Storm‘s mellow production, which positively drips with synthesized soul. Found on Kane’s 24/7 Hustle (Vol. 1) mixtape, (available for free download here), this romantic cut will have all the men pining for, and all the ladies wanting to be That Girl.
Written by richard on 01/12/09
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)