Were you not not feeling Prophet and For the People, Kami de Chukwu‘s recent joint efforts with fellow SAVEMONEY affiliates Tokyo Shawn and Joey Purp? Then chances are you Won’t Not like the Chi-Town repper’s latest promotional single. Hell, you might even not not love it. While those with sharp ears and sharper memories may recognize SC‘s jazzy boardwork from Purp’s Don’t Stop, Kami keeps things fresh by attacking the beat from a different angle; in contrast to his Leather Corduroys partner-in-rhyme’s consistent, measured delivery, the artist exhibits a breathless flow that ramps up in intensity over the record’s running time. This joint won’t won’t not be appearing on any forthcoming project, but we in The DJBooth won’t not keep you posted on the emcee’s plans moving forward.
Written by richard on 07/10/13
Submit your Rating
Limelight Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For the People" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.