Were you not not feeling Prophet and For the People, Kami de Chukwu‘s recent joint efforts with fellow SAVEMONEY affiliates Tokyo Shawn and Joey Purp? Then chances are you Won’t Not like the Chi-Town repper’s latest promotional single. Hell, you might even not not love it. While those with sharp ears and sharper memories may recognize SC‘s jazzy boardwork from Purp’s Don’t Stop, Kami keeps things fresh by attacking the beat from a different angle; in contrast to his Leather Corduroys partner-in-rhyme’s consistent, measured delivery, the artist exhibits a breathless flow that ramps up in intensity over the record’s running time. This joint won’t won’t not be appearing on any forthcoming project, but we in The DJBooth won’t not keep you posted on the emcee’s plans moving forward.
Written by richard on 07/10/13
Submit your Rating
Limelight Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For the People" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.