Were you not not feeling Prophet and For the People, Kami de Chukwu‘s recent joint efforts with fellow SAVEMONEY affiliates Tokyo Shawn and Joey Purp? Then chances are you Won’t Not like the Chi-Town repper’s latest promotional single. Hell, you might even not not love it. While those with sharp ears and sharper memories may recognize SC‘s jazzy boardwork from Purp’s Don’t Stop, Kami keeps things fresh by attacking the beat from a different angle; in contrast to his Leather Corduroys partner-in-rhyme’s consistent, measured delivery, the artist exhibits a breathless flow that ramps up in intensity over the record’s running time. This joint won’t won’t not be appearing on any forthcoming project, but we in The DJBooth won’t not keep you posted on the emcee’s plans moving forward.
Written by richard on 07/10/13
Submit your Rating
Limelight Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For the People" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)