Were you not not feeling Prophet and For the People, Kami de Chukwu‘s recent joint efforts with fellow SAVEMONEY affiliates Tokyo Shawn and Joey Purp? Then chances are you Won’t Not like the Chi-Town repper’s latest promotional single. Hell, you might even not not love it. While those with sharp ears and sharper memories may recognize SC‘s jazzy boardwork from Purp’s Don’t Stop, Kami keeps things fresh by attacking the beat from a different angle; in contrast to his Leather Corduroys partner-in-rhyme’s consistent, measured delivery, the artist exhibits a breathless flow that ramps up in intensity over the record’s running time. This joint won’t won’t not be appearing on any forthcoming project, but we in The DJBooth won’t not keep you posted on the emcee’s plans moving forward.
Written by richard on 07/10/13
Submit your Rating
Limelight Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For the People" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.