Ever had one of those moments when everything was so picture-perfect it felt like you were Stuck in a Kodak? Booth newcomers Kalin and Myles have—in fact, their last relationships were full of ‘em. On a new promo single, released along with visuals by Tyler Garcia and Cam Fairfax, Myles’s own simple, yet effective synth boardwork sets the mood as he paints a rosy lyrical picture of young love. Featuring his engaging flows along with Kalin’s smooth vocal stylings, the record practically drips with crossover appeal. But enough out of me: do you think it sounds like a hit? If you answered in the affirmative, you can find more smooth, catchy cuts on the Bay Area hip-popsters’ K&M University EP, released via iTunes in early December.
Written by richard on 01/30/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.