Ever had one of those moments when everything was so picture-perfect it felt like you were Stuck in a Kodak? Booth newcomers Kalin and Myles have—in fact, their last relationships were full of ‘em. On a new promo single, released along with visuals by Tyler Garcia and Cam Fairfax, Myles’s own simple, yet effective synth boardwork sets the mood as he paints a rosy lyrical picture of young love. Featuring his engaging flows along with Kalin’s smooth vocal stylings, the record practically drips with crossover appeal. But enough out of me: do you think it sounds like a hit? If you answered in the affirmative, you can find more smooth, catchy cuts on the Bay Area hip-popsters’ K&M University EP, released via iTunes in early December.
Written by richard on 01/30/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.