Ever had one of those moments when everything was so picture-perfect it felt like you were Stuck in a Kodak? Booth newcomers Kalin and Myles have—in fact, their last relationships were full of ‘em. On a new promo single, released along with visuals by Tyler Garcia and Cam Fairfax, Myles’s own simple, yet effective synth boardwork sets the mood as he paints a rosy lyrical picture of young love. Featuring his engaging flows along with Kalin’s smooth vocal stylings, the record practically drips with crossover appeal. But enough out of me: do you think it sounds like a hit? If you answered in the affirmative, you can find more smooth, catchy cuts on the Bay Area hip-popsters’ K&M University EP, released via iTunes in early December.
Written by richard on 01/30/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.