Ever had one of those moments when everything was so picture-perfect it felt like you were Stuck in a Kodak? Booth newcomers Kalin and Myles have—in fact, their last relationships were full of ‘em. On a new promo single, released along with visuals by Tyler Garcia and Cam Fairfax, Myles’s own simple, yet effective synth boardwork sets the mood as he paints a rosy lyrical picture of young love. Featuring his engaging flows along with Kalin’s smooth vocal stylings, the record practically drips with crossover appeal. But enough out of me: do you think it sounds like a hit? If you answered in the affirmative, you can find more smooth, catchy cuts on the Bay Area hip-popsters’ K&M University EP, released via iTunes in early December.
Written by richard on 01/30/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)