Viewers who tune in to VH1 reality series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta this evening will get to hear a new single from indie R&B singer Kalenna, one of the program’s cast members. Note that I didn’t say they’d get to hear it first. That honor falls to Booth readers, since we’ve managed to get our hands on the exclusive world premiere of Murder. On this HARDWORK-produced jam, an upbeat, hip hop-infused rhythm section accompanies the singer as she pays tribute to an O.G. who rescued her from loneliness and showed her the meaning of true love. Details have yet to be on announced on upcoming project Black Orchid but, as always, we’ll keep you in the loop.
Written by richard on 07/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.