Viewers who tune in to VH1 reality series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta this evening will get to hear a new single from indie R&B singer Kalenna, one of the program’s cast members. Note that I didn’t say they’d get to hear it first. That honor falls to Booth readers, since we’ve managed to get our hands on the exclusive world premiere of Murder. On this HARDWORK-produced jam, an upbeat, hip hop-infused rhythm section accompanies the singer as she pays tribute to an O.G. who rescued her from loneliness and showed her the meaning of true love. Details have yet to be on announced on upcoming project Black Orchid but, as always, we’ll keep you in the loop.
Written by richard on 07/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.