Last we featured Kalenna on the solo tip, back in February of 2012, the singer was Feeling Good. Recently, however, something’s been f**king up her pleasant mood—namely, the shady behavior of a certain man in her life. On this freshly-minted promo single, the Dirty Money alumnus takes charge of the situation, warning the fella in question just how Lonely he’s gonna to be if she kicks him to the curb. That’s a bitter pill to swallow, but beatsmith T-Minus makes sure it goes down smoothly, backing Kalenna’s ultimatum with a catchy, club-ready synth-percussion beat. This cut is scheduled to appear on the artist’s independent debut album, which as yet lacks both a title and drop date. Fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest on the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 01/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.