Last we featured Kalenna on the solo tip, back in February of 2012, the singer was Feeling Good. Recently, however, something’s been f**king up her pleasant mood—namely, the shady behavior of a certain man in her life. On this freshly-minted promo single, the Dirty Money alumnus takes charge of the situation, warning the fella in question just how Lonely he’s gonna to be if she kicks him to the curb. That’s a bitter pill to swallow, but beatsmith T-Minus makes sure it goes down smoothly, backing Kalenna’s ultimatum with a catchy, club-ready synth-percussion beat. This cut is scheduled to appear on the artist’s independent debut album, which as yet lacks both a title and drop date. Fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest on the forthcoming project.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Boi ft. A$AP Rocky. Phantogram & A-Ha - Lanes
- BAU Music ft. Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J.Rocc - With My Soul
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!