Last we featured Kalenna on the solo tip, back in February of 2012, the singer was Feeling Good. Recently, however, something’s been f**king up her pleasant mood—namely, the shady behavior of a certain man in her life. On this freshly-minted promo single, the Dirty Money alumnus takes charge of the situation, warning the fella in question just how Lonely he’s gonna to be if she kicks him to the curb. That’s a bitter pill to swallow, but beatsmith T-Minus makes sure it goes down smoothly, backing Kalenna’s ultimatum with a catchy, club-ready synth-percussion beat. This cut is scheduled to appear on the artist’s independent debut album, which as yet lacks both a title and drop date. Fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest on the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 01/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.