Last we featured Kalenna on the solo tip, back in February of 2012, the singer was Feeling Good. Recently, however, something’s been f**king up her pleasant mood—namely, the shady behavior of a certain man in her life. On this freshly-minted promo single, the Dirty Money alumnus takes charge of the situation, warning the fella in question just how Lonely he’s gonna to be if she kicks him to the curb. That’s a bitter pill to swallow, but beatsmith T-Minus makes sure it goes down smoothly, backing Kalenna’s ultimatum with a catchy, club-ready synth-percussion beat. This cut is scheduled to appear on the artist’s independent debut album, which as yet lacks both a title and drop date. Fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest on the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 01/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)