Last we featured Kalenna on the solo tip, back in February of 2012, the singer was Feeling Good. Recently, however, something’s been f**king up her pleasant mood—namely, the shady behavior of a certain man in her life. On this freshly-minted promo single, the Dirty Money alumnus takes charge of the situation, warning the fella in question just how Lonely he’s gonna to be if she kicks him to the curb. That’s a bitter pill to swallow, but beatsmith T-Minus makes sure it goes down smoothly, backing Kalenna’s ultimatum with a catchy, club-ready synth-percussion beat. This cut is scheduled to appear on the artist’s independent debut album, which as yet lacks both a title and drop date. Fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest on the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 01/18/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)