When I watched this year’s Grammys I was surprised to see David Guetta, Deadmau5, Lil Wayne and Chris Brown performing together. The collaborative act, however, symbolized the connection Hip-Hop has made with uptempo House and Electro-pop music. From Flo Rida to Usher, today’s biggest hits feature this very style. Today, for your listening pleasure, we have another one of those blends courtesy of Kaleena, also known as one-third of Diddy’s Dirty Money crew. A stand-out cut from her new mixtape, Chamber of Diaries, Feeling Good has made its way into the Booth in untagged form. Produced by Ryan Tedder and Chiizzy, Good comes fully equipped with back-breaking bass drums, which allow Kaleena to run free all over the record. Discussing everyone’s favorite topics and enjoying happy times, the Philly born songstress definitely delivers something worth dancing to at your favorite late night spot. Press play, enjoy and soak in the perfect marriage that hip-hop and dance-flooring packing pop can be.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 02/16/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.