Commonly known as jimsonweed Datura-Stramonium is (in)famous for its hallucinogenic properties, as well as its poisonous effects at high doses. Similarly intoxicating but less likely to land you in the hospital, Kale All Day‘s first Booth feature and latest mixtape single finds the Harlem emcee flexing her lyrical muscles over the piano-led beat from DOOM classic Poo-Putt Platter. Complete with guest bars by Bronx spitter YC the Cynic, this cut is one of many fresh jams to be found on Kalae’s Pass Times & Crass Lines LP, scheduled for release November 22.
Written by richard on 11/8/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)