Commonly known as jimsonweed Datura-Stramonium is (in)famous for its hallucinogenic properties, as well as its poisonous effects at high doses. Similarly intoxicating but less likely to land you in the hospital, Kale All Day‘s first Booth feature and latest mixtape single finds the Harlem emcee flexing her lyrical muscles over the piano-led beat from DOOM classic Poo-Putt Platter. Complete with guest bars by Bronx spitter YC the Cynic, this cut is one of many fresh jams to be found on Kalae’s Pass Times & Crass Lines LP, scheduled for release November 22.
Written by richard on 11/8/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.