Plenty of rappers boast about staying on their grind 24/7/365, in rain, sleet, snow or shine—but how many of them do it in their birthday suits? Only one, as far as I know, and his name is Kal Duzay. With that said, new single Naked Hussle has less to do with what goes down in the streets than what happens between the sheets. AudioDope‘s wavy production, built around a sample from Washed Up’s Feel It All Around, backs sensual verses dedicated to a woman in the Florida rhymesayer’s life. Independent animator Anthony F. Schepperd’s Wail to God serves as raw material for the psychedelic visuals that accompany the cut. For Naked Hussle, the previously-featured Top Speed and more, cop Duzay’s Diamond Scarz mixtape when it drops this Wednesday, the 20th.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.