Plenty of rappers boast about staying on their grind 24/7/365, in rain, sleet, snow or shine—but how many of them do it in their birthday suits? Only one, as far as I know, and his name is Kal Duzay. With that said, new single Naked Hussle has less to do with what goes down in the streets than what happens between the sheets. AudioDope‘s wavy production, built around a sample from Washed Up’s Feel It All Around, backs sensual verses dedicated to a woman in the Florida rhymesayer’s life. Independent animator Anthony F. Schepperd’s Wail to God serves as raw material for the psychedelic visuals that accompany the cut. For Naked Hussle, the previously-featured Top Speed and more, cop Duzay’s Diamond Scarz mixtape when it drops this Wednesday, the 20th.
Written by richard on 11/19/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.