Plenty of rappers boast about staying on their grind 24/7/365, in rain, sleet, snow or shine—but how many of them do it in their birthday suits? Only one, as far as I know, and his name is Kal Duzay. With that said, new single Naked Hussle has less to do with what goes down in the streets than what happens between the sheets. AudioDope‘s wavy production, built around a sample from Washed Up’s Feel It All Around, backs sensual verses dedicated to a woman in the Florida rhymesayer’s life. Independent animator Anthony F. Schepperd’s Wail to God serves as raw material for the psychedelic visuals that accompany the cut. For Naked Hussle, the previously-featured Top Speed and more, cop Duzay’s Diamond Scarz mixtape when it drops this Wednesday, the 20th.
Written by richard on 11/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.