Plenty of rappers boast about staying on their grind 24/7/365, in rain, sleet, snow or shine—but how many of them do it in their birthday suits? Only one, as far as I know, and his name is Kal Duzay. With that said, new single Naked Hussle has less to do with what goes down in the streets than what happens between the sheets. AudioDope‘s wavy production, built around a sample from Washed Up’s Feel It All Around, backs sensual verses dedicated to a woman in the Florida rhymesayer’s life. Independent animator Anthony F. Schepperd’s Wail to God serves as raw material for the psychedelic visuals that accompany the cut. For Naked Hussle, the previously-featured Top Speed and more, cop Duzay’s Diamond Scarz mixtape when it drops this Wednesday, the 20th.
Written by richard on 11/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.