Plenty of rappers boast about staying on their grind 24/7/365, in rain, sleet, snow or shine—but how many of them do it in their birthday suits? Only one, as far as I know, and his name is Kal Duzay. With that said, new single Naked Hussle has less to do with what goes down in the streets than what happens between the sheets. AudioDope‘s wavy production, built around a sample from Washed Up’s Feel It All Around, backs sensual verses dedicated to a woman in the Florida rhymesayer’s life. Independent animator Anthony F. Schepperd’s Wail to God serves as raw material for the psychedelic visuals that accompany the cut. For Naked Hussle, the previously-featured Top Speed and more, cop Duzay’s Diamond Scarz mixtape when it drops this Wednesday, the 20th.
Written by richard on 11/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)