Anyone who has ever tried Hard Lemonade (Mike’s is the most popular brand) is probably familiar with its smooth taste and strong punch to the stomach. When Booth favorite K. Sparks was sent a beat from producer Mark Henry, he noticed its smooth guitar solo, which later turned into a hard-hitting bassline. For week 14 of his Manic Mondays series, Sparks has whipped up some Hard Lemonade-flavored audio for listeners’ drinking pleasure. Those who have been following Sparks since he started his Manic Mondays series won’t be disappointed by this record; just one swig of Hard Lemonade will leave your ears intoxicated. Check in with the Booth next week for installment 15, the Kurser-produced Rain, and watch for a new mixtape (comprising the first 17 Manic Mondays) to drop sometime this month.
Written by Burmy on 11/30/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.