Anyone who has ever tried Hard Lemonade (Mike’s is the most popular brand) is probably familiar with its smooth taste and strong punch to the stomach. When Booth favorite K. Sparks was sent a beat from producer Mark Henry, he noticed its smooth guitar solo, which later turned into a hard-hitting bassline. For week 14 of his Manic Mondays series, Sparks has whipped up some Hard Lemonade-flavored audio for listeners’ drinking pleasure. Those who have been following Sparks since he started his Manic Mondays series won’t be disappointed by this record; just one swig of Hard Lemonade will leave your ears intoxicated. Check in with the Booth next week for installment 15, the Kurser-produced Rain, and watch for a new mixtape (comprising the first 17 Manic Mondays) to drop sometime this month.
Written by Burmy on 11/30/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.