Anyone who has ever tried Hard Lemonade (Mike’s is the most popular brand) is probably familiar with its smooth taste and strong punch to the stomach. When Booth favorite K. Sparks was sent a beat from producer Mark Henry, he noticed its smooth guitar solo, which later turned into a hard-hitting bassline. For week 14 of his Manic Mondays series, Sparks has whipped up some Hard Lemonade-flavored audio for listeners’ drinking pleasure. Those who have been following Sparks since he started his Manic Mondays series won’t be disappointed by this record; just one swig of Hard Lemonade will leave your ears intoxicated. Check in with the Booth next week for installment 15, the Kurser-produced Rain, and watch for a new mixtape (comprising the first 17 Manic Mondays) to drop sometime this month.
Listen to More: K. Sparks
Written by Burmy on 11/30/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.