Anyone who has ever tried Hard Lemonade (Mike’s is the most popular brand) is probably familiar with its smooth taste and strong punch to the stomach. When Booth favorite K. Sparks was sent a beat from producer Mark Henry, he noticed its smooth guitar solo, which later turned into a hard-hitting bassline. For week 14 of his Manic Mondays series, Sparks has whipped up some Hard Lemonade-flavored audio for listeners’ drinking pleasure. Those who have been following Sparks since he started his Manic Mondays series won’t be disappointed by this record; just one swig of Hard Lemonade will leave your ears intoxicated. Check in with the Booth next week for installment 15, the Kurser-produced Rain, and watch for a new mixtape (comprising the first 17 Manic Mondays) to drop sometime this month.
Written by Burmy on 11/30/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)