Obviously inspired by the success of Manic Mondays, K. Sparks has decided to use installment 16 to start up a brand new series. You may remember episode nine’s Spittaz; well, every four weeks another new installment in the series of the same name will be released, each featuring Sparks and three other MCs spitting as hard as they can. Spittaz II is a sneak preview of what’s to come, featuring Double Up Ent. labelmates Marzburg, Angelous (the one who sounds eerily like Jay-Z), and Nova, who all come forward with their natural lyrical abilities (which can be a challenge for some to keep up with). If you like what you hear, check back next week for the Kurser-produced G.A.M.E., as well as next month for Spittaz III.
Written by Burmy on 12/14/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.