Obviously inspired by the success of Manic Mondays, K. Sparks has decided to use installment 16 to start up a brand new series. You may remember episode nine’s Spittaz; well, every four weeks another new installment in the series of the same name will be released, each featuring Sparks and three other MCs spitting as hard as they can. Spittaz II is a sneak preview of what’s to come, featuring Double Up Ent. labelmates Marzburg, Angelous (the one who sounds eerily like Jay-Z), and Nova, who all come forward with their natural lyrical abilities (which can be a challenge for some to keep up with). If you like what you hear, check back next week for the Kurser-produced G.A.M.E., as well as next month for Spittaz III.
Written by Burmy on 12/14/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.