As you may have noticed, K. Sparks hasn’t let the conclusion of Manic Mondays stop him from bringing us new music on the regular. While it’s no surprise that the Queens-based Microphone Fiend is back to kick off the week with another selection off his forthcoming, Booth-cosponsored mixtape, what fans may not have been expecting is that official leak #3 would find him rejoining forces with fellow reader favorite Jeff “Pay$0z” Chery, his collaborator on acclaimed cuts Turn My Lights On, No Competition, and For the Taken. Over a jazz-bass/Chipmunk-sample beat by Kurser, the MCs demonstrate exactly why they’re set to graduate from the underground summa cum laude. As usual, Pay’s blasé delivery and Sparks’ intense flows go together like peanut butter and chocolate, and there’s no reason that delicious combo shouldn’t earn them another round of A-pluses from our readers. Stay tuned for more leaks off Super Seniors, as well as all the latest on Pay’s Booth-sponsored Going Against the Grain LP, tentatively set to drop before ‘09’s end.
Written by richard on 09/13/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.