Two-part question for the ladies: first, would you still love your man if he couldn’t satisfy you, and, two, how far would you be willing to go to keep him happy? Ready to tackle the female issues that don’t generally show up in R&B songs, Booth favorite K. Michelle has a confession to make: after countless relationships with men who simply aren’t up to the challenge, she’s become very good at Fakin’ It. While most women would tell that dude to hit the road, K isn’t one to let sexual issues get in the way—anything for love, right? Missy Elliott is similarly unimpressed with the fellas, although, as the femcee explains on her guest verse, she’s not quite as skilled at hiding her disappointment. Complete with a piano-loop beat by Blac Elvis, this catchy, creative cut is sure to be a hit—and a conversation-starter—among Booth readers. It’s yet unknown when the listening public will receive the full dose of K. Michelle’s Pain Medicine, but rest assured that we’ll bring you all the latest release details.
Written by Burmy on 08/24/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Go On" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.