Two-part question for the ladies: first, would you still love your man if he couldn’t satisfy you, and, two, how far would you be willing to go to keep him happy? Ready to tackle the female issues that don’t generally show up in R&B songs, Booth favorite K. Michelle has a confession to make: after countless relationships with men who simply aren’t up to the challenge, she’s become very good at Fakin’ It. While most women would tell that dude to hit the road, K isn’t one to let sexual issues get in the way—anything for love, right? Missy Elliott is similarly unimpressed with the fellas, although, as the femcee explains on her guest verse, she’s not quite as skilled at hiding her disappointment. Complete with a piano-loop beat by Blac Elvis, this catchy, creative cut is sure to be a hit—and a conversation-starter—among Booth readers. It’s yet unknown when the listening public will receive the full dose of K. Michelle’s Pain Medicine, but rest assured that we’ll bring you all the latest release details.
Written by Burmy on 08/24/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Go On" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)