As I am sure you all know, breakups are complicated. It’s always nice to try and be friends afterwards, but affairs of the heart aren’t always so cut and dry; just ask West Coast crooner K-Young. On his latest cut, Psychopath, Young is having a little trouble cutting ties with a vengeful ex-girlfriend. It all starts with a few too many calls from the ex and a feeling like somebody is watching him, but quickly escalates into a bigger, crazier problem. Vocally the Cali native utilizes an understated, unique performance that matches the eerie ambiance set off by Tabu’s snare heavy production as he informs us that his life might be in danger thanks to his batsh*t crazy ex. Want to find out just how crazy she is? Then check out Psychopath and be sure to take a peek at Distinguished, K-Young’s new album dropping next week. And if, like his ex, you can’t get enough of K-Young, take a listen to Angel, featured last month.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Love (Remix)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!