Searching for a song to play for that special someone on Valentine’s Day, to sum up exactly how you feel about him or her? Up-and-coming crooner K-Young has just the thing. On Don’t Ever Leave Me, the Treacherous Records recording artist assuages his woman’s insecurities, assuring her that he’s in the relationship for the long haul. His tender words come backed by the slow-rolling rhythms and reverberant keys of beatsmith Composer. K-Young’s new EP, Lay You Down, is scheduled to hit online retailers next Tuesday, February 11. Booth readers, however, will get an exclusive sneak peek at the project starting Monday morning, when it hits our front page for full, free streaming.
Written by richard on 02/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Love (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.