Searching for a song to play for that special someone on Valentine’s Day, to sum up exactly how you feel about him or her? Up-and-coming crooner K-Young has just the thing. On Don’t Ever Leave Me, the Treacherous Records recording artist assuages his woman’s insecurities, assuring her that he’s in the relationship for the long haul. His tender words come backed by the slow-rolling rhythms and reverberant keys of beatsmith Composer. K-Young’s new EP, Lay You Down, is scheduled to hit online retailers next Tuesday, February 11. Booth readers, however, will get an exclusive sneak peek at the project starting Monday morning, when it hits our front page for full, free streaming.
Written by richard on 02/7/14
R&B singer K-Young is offering up his latest EP, Lay You Down, for full, free streaming exclusively in The DJBooth. The project packs a total of six original jams from the Treacherous Records recording artist, as well as one...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Love (Remix)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.