Searching for a song to play for that special someone on Valentine’s Day, to sum up exactly how you feel about him or her? Up-and-coming crooner K-Young has just the thing. On Don’t Ever Leave Me, the Treacherous Records recording artist assuages his woman’s insecurities, assuring her that he’s in the relationship for the long haul. His tender words come backed by the slow-rolling rhythms and reverberant keys of beatsmith Composer. K-Young’s new EP, Lay You Down, is scheduled to hit online retailers next Tuesday, February 11. Booth readers, however, will get an exclusive sneak peek at the project starting Monday morning, when it hits our front page for full, free streaming.
Written by richard on 02/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Love (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.