Searching for a song to play for that special someone on Valentine’s Day, to sum up exactly how you feel about him or her? Up-and-coming crooner K-Young has just the thing. On Don’t Ever Leave Me, the Treacherous Records recording artist assuages his woman’s insecurities, assuring her that he’s in the relationship for the long haul. His tender words come backed by the slow-rolling rhythms and reverberant keys of beatsmith Composer. K-Young’s new EP, Lay You Down, is scheduled to hit online retailers next Tuesday, February 11. Booth readers, however, will get an exclusive sneak peek at the project starting Monday morning, when it hits our front page for full, free streaming.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Love (Remix)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!