Last time K-Young went out on the town, he met a woman he’ll never forget. Everything about her, from the curves of her body, to her smile, to the sound of her voice, is permanently etched on his memory—unfortunately, her name seems to have slipped his mind. Guess he’ll just have to remember her as “Angel.” On the lead single off his forthcoming full-length, the rising R&B singer sorts through his memories of the time they spent together, delivering his steamy narrative over a piano-led instrumental by Devoked. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find this cut and plenty more where it came from on Young’s Distinguished LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, December 11.
Written by richard on 11/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Love (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)