Last time K-Young went out on the town, he met a woman he’ll never forget. Everything about her, from the curves of her body, to her smile, to the sound of her voice, is permanently etched on his memory—unfortunately, her name seems to have slipped his mind. Guess he’ll just have to remember her as “Angel.” On the lead single off his forthcoming full-length, the rising R&B singer sorts through his memories of the time they spent together, delivering his steamy narrative over a piano-led instrumental by Devoked. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find this cut and plenty more where it came from on Young’s Distinguished LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, December 11.
Written by richard on 11/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Love (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.