Last time K-Young went out on the town, he met a woman he’ll never forget. Everything about her, from the curves of her body, to her smile, to the sound of her voice, is permanently etched on his memory—unfortunately, her name seems to have slipped his mind. Guess he’ll just have to remember her as “Angel.” On the lead single off his forthcoming full-length, the rising R&B singer sorts through his memories of the time they spent together, delivering his steamy narrative over a piano-led instrumental by Devoked. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find this cut and plenty more where it came from on Young’s Distinguished LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, December 11.
Written by richard on 11/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Love (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.