Last time K-Young went out on the town, he met a woman he’ll never forget. Everything about her, from the curves of her body, to her smile, to the sound of her voice, is permanently etched on his memory—unfortunately, her name seems to have slipped his mind. Guess he’ll just have to remember her as “Angel.” On the lead single off his forthcoming full-length, the rising R&B singer sorts through his memories of the time they spent together, delivering his steamy narrative over a piano-led instrumental by Devoked. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find this cut and plenty more where it came from on Young’s Distinguished LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, December 11.
Written by richard on 11/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Love (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.