Fresh off the arrival of his Booth-acclaimed Tomorrow, Today LP, longtime Booth favorite K. Sparks(a freestyle series alumnus) returns with a fresh remix of the project’s title track. Here, frequent production collaborator Kurser cooks up an innovative synth backdrop for Sparks’ tightly-wound rhymes. Craving more? Seek and you shall find on Sparks’ latest full-length, released in early April and out now via Duck Down Records.
Written by richard on 05/5/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.