Every week, DJBooth loyalists look forward to hearing the newest installment of K. Sparks’ popular Manic Mondays series (especially since he shouted out this very site on #6, Rewind). For entry number eight, the Jamaica, Queens native delves deep into the pure sound of Hip Hop, explaining that “it’s somethin’ for ya soul/it’s more than just a platinum, it is more than just a gold.” As Sparks expounds on this profound point, previous collaborators Moe Productions supply a beat that makes for perfect under-the-phones listening. Join us again next week to find out what K. Sparks has in store as he continues the Manic Mondays series.
Written by Burmy on 10/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.