Every week, DJBooth loyalists look forward to hearing the newest installment of K. Sparks’ popular Manic Mondays series (especially since he shouted out this very site on #6, Rewind). For entry number eight, the Jamaica, Queens native delves deep into the pure sound of Hip Hop, explaining that “it’s somethin’ for ya soul/it’s more than just a platinum, it is more than just a gold.” As Sparks expounds on this profound point, previous collaborators Moe Productions supply a beat that makes for perfect under-the-phones listening. Join us again next week to find out what K. Sparks has in store as he continues the Manic Mondays series.
Written by Burmy on 10/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.