With approximately eleventy-billion Booth-approved tracks under his proverbial belt you think it’d be hard for NY-representer, freestyle alumnus and prodigiously dope hip-hop creator K. Sparks to top his previous endeavors, but somehow, someway, the man seems to always find a way to Go Harder. Produced by Sparks’ production BFF Pajozo, Go Harder features a far more electronically drenched beat than we’re used to hearing K. flow over, but in the end the result is the same as Sparks drops the kind of bouncing, intricately cadenced rhymes I was hoping to hear on Bone Thugs’ latest album. Add in vocals from Julius Francis and lines like “this is the start of something different, not your ordinary / a rapper that’s intelligent, so grab your dictionaries” and we’ve got a banger on our hands. A lot of emcees go hard, but few go harder than Sparks. Go Harder isn’t currently attached to any project, but given Sparks tireless work ethic, a new project can’t be far off. Until then, enjoy…
Written by Nathan S. on 05/2/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.