With approximately eleventy-billion Booth-approved tracks under his proverbial belt you think it’d be hard for NY-representer, freestyle alumnus and prodigiously dope hip-hop creator K. Sparks to top his previous endeavors, but somehow, someway, the man seems to always find a way to Go Harder. Produced by Sparks’ production BFF Pajozo, Go Harder features a far more electronically drenched beat than we’re used to hearing K. flow over, but in the end the result is the same as Sparks drops the kind of bouncing, intricately cadenced rhymes I was hoping to hear on Bone Thugs’ latest album. Add in vocals from Julius Francis and lines like “this is the start of something different, not your ordinary / a rapper that’s intelligent, so grab your dictionaries” and we’ve got a banger on our hands. A lot of emcees go hard, but few go harder than Sparks. Go Harder isn’t currently attached to any project, but given Sparks tireless work ethic, a new project can’t be far off. Until then, enjoy…
Written by Nathan S. on 05/2/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.