Once again, K. Sparks presents the latest installment in his year-long Manic Mondays series. The Jamaica Queens native makes go-round number four possibly his darkest song to date; hanging around the rough and tough streets, Sparks makes it clear that no matter the adversity, his mind state of stepping above the crowd will Never change. With singer Tina Quallo‘s haunting hook and producer Fero Navi‘s Northeast-based beat, Never is living proof that, in addition to his underground backpacker crowd, K. Sparks can also appeal to the mean streets. Join us again next week for another edition of Manic Mondays.
Written by Burmy on 09/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)