So far, K. Sparks has publicized how Nostalgic he is when it comes to classic Hip Hop, why he’ll Never stray from the path of the true Spitta, and what his platform would be for a Hip Hop Presidential campaign. Movin’ On, installment #10 in the Manic Mondays series, features Sparks rhyming over a true club-hop beat courtesy of French producer Kurser. As the emcee continues to bring his lyrical versatility, “rollin’ with God like a preacher in a wheelchair,” Never collaborator Tina Quallo adapts as well, switching from street mode to a more up-tempo vibe. As always, remember to check back next week for another edition of Manic Mondays!
Written by Burmy on 11/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)