So far, K. Sparks has publicized how Nostalgic he is when it comes to classic Hip Hop, why he’ll Never stray from the path of the true Spitta, and what his platform would be for a Hip Hop Presidential campaign. Movin’ On, installment #10 in the Manic Mondays series, features Sparks rhyming over a true club-hop beat courtesy of French producer Kurser. As the emcee continues to bring his lyrical versatility, “rollin’ with God like a preacher in a wheelchair,” Never collaborator Tina Quallo adapts as well, switching from street mode to a more up-tempo vibe. As always, remember to check back next week for another edition of Manic Mondays!
Written by Burmy on 11/2/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.