Inspired by Crooked I’s “Hip Hop Weekly” and Mickey Factz‘s “The Leak,” DJBooth favorite K. Sparks has begun “Manic Mondays.” Rest assured that these “Manic Mondays” have nothing to do with the popular ‘80s all-female band The Bangles; in an effort to provide the hip-hop listening public with brand new tunes, every Monday for the next 52 weeks the self-proclaimed “future problem” will unleash an online exclusive. The series, which kicked off yesterday (we know- but it was a holiday yo), debuted with the conceptually creative Dictionary. Listen carefully to this Glish Productions-produced record, because the Jamaica, New York native starts every bar with a brand new letter from A through Z.
Written by DJ Z on 09/1/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.