K. Sparks returns for another “Manic Monday” with a smoothed-out jazzmatazz track entitled Definition. The South Jamaica, Queens lyricist showcases his profound insights over producer Pajozo’s carefully-crafted concoction. With a Tupac sample eerily warning listeners about the dangers of T.H.U.G. Life, Sparks paints his own vivid picture of life on the streets. As the Internet continues to infiltrate every aspect of our daily lives, Definition serves as an appropriate message. Establishing his voice amongst many, K. Sparks ignites minds and hearts with some much-needed energy. Heads should be aware of this DJ Booth favorite’s Future Problem 3 mixtape, coming soon, as well as each week’s new Manic Monday delivery.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/14/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.