Of all the phenomenal lyricists that grace our pages on a regular basis, K. Sparks is consistently one of the most rewindable; too densely-packed with punchlines, allusions and memorable turns of phrase to digest in one go, his verses are designed for repeat spins. So you shouldn’t worry if your first reaction to the Queens phenom’s latest record is the same as its title: “Come Again?” Intricate as Sparks’s bars may be, the joint’s overall vibe is immediately enjoyable, thanks to the artist’s engaging flows as well as Kurser‘s gritty, sample-peppered production. Come Again is slated to appear on a forthcoming EP, the title and drop date of which have yet to be determined. As always, you can keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest singles and release details.
Written by richard on 09/18/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.