Of all the phenomenal lyricists that grace our pages on a regular basis, K. Sparks is consistently one of the most rewindable; too densely-packed with punchlines, allusions and memorable turns of phrase to digest in one go, his verses are designed for repeat spins. So you shouldn’t worry if your first reaction to the Queens phenom’s latest record is the same as its title: “Come Again?” Intricate as Sparks’s bars may be, the joint’s overall vibe is immediately enjoyable, thanks to the artist’s engaging flows as well as Kurser‘s gritty, sample-peppered production. Come Again is slated to appear on a forthcoming EP, the title and drop date of which have yet to be determined. As always, you can keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest singles and release details.
Written by richard on 09/18/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.